Using Best Offer you can specify two value.
- Minimum Offer Price, in percent
- Auto Accept Offer Price, in percent
- Your ebay product price is 100$. The minimum price for that you ready to sell a product is 80$. Price for which you are ready to sell product immediately is 95$ and higher.
- As result, you specify in selling product
- Minimum Offer Price - 80%
- Auto Accept Offer Price - 95%
If potential buyer set best offer price as 79$ its offer will be a decline (100*80/100 = 80$ minimum price).
If buyer set price as 85$ (more that minimum offer and less that auto accepts offer price) you will need to make decision accept of decline offer.
If buyer set price as 96$ (more that 100*95/100= 95) offer will be automatically accepted.